7.01.2007

Club Thumb



We recorded for the first time ever at a studio in Fullerton that charged $20 an hour. We tracked and mixed four songs - complete with drums, bass, two guitars, and vocals - in 4 hours. Probably one of the shittiest eps ever recorded. I think I still have a copy. The point is, the guy who recorded us had a really weird hand with a club thumb. He looked like The Penguine if The Penguine was very obsessed with Pink Floyd. This little stub thumbed glove reminds me of Club Thumb. Thanks for recording our piece of shit quickly and inexpensively.

Don't remember where I found this one. Perhaps in Downtown LA around May 2007?

1 comment:

Victor said...

I love the knob-thumb!!! I've been waiting for this one for so long. P.S. I've been wasting my day thus far, but now I shall do some reading.